- No messing around in HTML to fix the formatting that's either messed up or ignored in the software I use.
- No necessity to resize photos, as the blog will present a clickable thumbnail linked to the full size image.
- I can have multiple photos for each toy on those special occasions where I take so many cool photos, I can't decide which to use. Or, y'know, if I want to show the robot mode and alternate mode. Daring stuff like that.
- I can start where I want and when I want, both in terms of toyline and whenever is convenient to me.
- 'Filing' can be accomplished by sensible use of tags.
Cool with you?