Saturday 31 July 2010

Teaser 2...

No update today, as such... just this little preview of what I may (or may not) put up tomorrow... These arrived during the week...


Yes, indeed, that is FansProject 'Warbot Defender' (aka Springer), and Perfect Effect's 'Warrior Type-R' and 'Warrior Type-F' (aka Rumble and Frenzy, respectively). Springer is about the size I was expecting but, despite having seen photos of Rumble and Frenzy (or their all-black predecessor, at least), I was surprised by their size - they're actually smaller than G1 Rumble and Frenzy!

I need to make my mind up on Auto Assembly 2010... With the FansProject Bruticus upgrade parts on order, I kind of need to find either the original Energon version or the RotF re-release of the main body and other limbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment