Friday 9 January 2015

A Possibility

At some point - hopefully soon - I'll get back to writing about toys, rather than randomly wittering on or writing about writing about toys, as I'm about to do here... This weekend would be good, but we'll have to see.

In the meantime, I have a small idea, kind of off the back of my TFCC 'Members Incentive Monday' posts (which, let's face it, are likely to be once-a-year events), but mostly due to the fact that I have about a dozen toys of a particular form in my Want List.

So, here's the idea: 'Femme-Bot Friday'.

I have a few draft posts which could start the ball rolling, then I have one new model (Mastermind Creations' R08 Azalea (Avenger)) and five (5!) others currently on order or in transit. This gives me a total of about twenty that I could be writing about in the near future... and making 'Femme-Bot Friday' a thing should, in theory, encourage me to write semi-regularly. That can only be a good thing.

Let's see how this works out...

It ain't starting this week, though. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment