Saturday 2 June 2012

OK, so I missed one...

Typical me, really, isn't it? Mind you, just because I've missed one 'Members Incentive Monday' doesn't mean it'll happen again... In fact, I may just get all of them done this Jubilee weekend and schedule them for the next few weeks. That'd be sensible, wouldn't it?

So I probably won't...

Seriously, though, apologies for the temporary interruption to your allegedly scheduled programming. I actually have a job at the moment, and adjusting to the 'waking up early, going to work, doing personal stuff in the evening' routine wasn't quite as smooth as it could have been. Work is going well, in and of itself, so that's something positive.

I'll at least aim to get a couple more updates done this weekend...

In other news, this from Seibertron.com.

OCD... tingling...

No comments:

Post a Comment