Thursday 25 June 2020

New Tag: Electronic

It occurred to me today, as I've been looking at a couple of toys with battery-powered features, that I've so far neglected to add a specific tag to any posts where the toy features any electronics... Since that rather sells them short, I figured I'd spend a little while trawling through posts and adding a new tag where relevant.

I may have missed some... and, for the moment, I've deliberately omitted things like the TransFormers Prime toys with Poweriser weapons (mainly because they were all a bit crap) and MP05 Megatron (LED in the Fusion Cannon, which I removed anyway)... but it looks as though I have more than 50 TransFormers toys with electronic features of one form or another.

For those who prefer not to have to brave the tags list at the very bottom, I've added Electronic Toys to the top menu, just below the blog masthead as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment