Sunday 23 January 2022

Desert Island (Golden) Disks?

Last week, I received a slightly early notification that another of my Hasbro Pulse preorders - specifically Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur - was ready for despatch. I believe it was only one day earlier than it was due to ship, but Hasbro UK were clearly very pleased with themselves.

As has been the case on the last couple of Yodel deliveries, the shipping notification was swiftly followed by the courier's own notification that the package was on its way, with the usual estimate of delivery in two days' time... and, of course, it arrived the following day.

When I was out for most of the day, helping my folks with their loft clearance and then going on to my local computer club in the evening. Thankfully, Courtney was working from home and able to accept the parcel, so it was waiting for me when I got back home that night.

I've had a quick play with him, and am largely pretty happy... The windowless presentation box appears to be on a par with Hasbro's usual 'event' sets, features generic art on the front... and Terrorsaur himself is strung up in an awkward position, which had me thinking uncomfortably of shibari for some reason...

As always, full write-up coming 'soon'...

No comments:

Post a Comment